The advantages of the service are:
A: This service is available to the general public (customers and non-BAI customers).
- Being 16 (sixteen) years old;
- Having an active cell phone.
The customer can subscribe to the service in one of the following ways:
- Self registration (USSD or Web Application and Android);
- Assisted registration (é-kwanza agent).
USSD: Dial * 402 # and follow the instructions;
Or contact an é-Kwanza agent (assisted subscription).
The customer can do:
- Remittance of values;
- Payments for goods and services;
- Top-up payments.
The available operations are:
- Cash deposit;
- Cash withdrawal;
- Remittances / transfers of funds;
- Payment for goods and services;
- Top-up payments;
- Changing the secret code;
- Loading of accounts (deposits) via ATM and BAI Directo.
|Maximum account balance||18 000 000,00 Kz|
|Minimum transaction amount||100,00 Kz|
|Maximum transaction / operation amount||300 000,00 Kz|
|Maximum transaction amount / day||600 000,00 Kz|
|Maximum transaction amount / month||3 000 000,00 Kz|
|Maximum transaction amount / year||N/A|
You can get more information through: