The BAI Collection Service is a service that allows companies to receive payments from their customers through electronic files, upon formal authorization from the customer, to be debited to their account in their favor.
Note: Direct account debit (DDC) implies acceptance of the service by customers by signing (or similar authentication) a debit authorization made in favor of the company and sent to BAI in the custody of the Branch.
No. The Service is only available in NC.
The advantages of the service are:
- There are no maximum limits for payments regardless of the file format or processing channel;
- Return reports with processing information;
- Remote monitoring of account movements by electronic statement to be sent at the agreed periodicity.
This service is available to corporate customers.
Yes. Being a customer of BAI Corporate.
Service fee: 0.5% of the processing fee;
Minimum amount to be charged: 1,000 Kz;
Value added tax (VAT): 14% on the value of fees and expenses.
Yes, according to the limits defined in the different channels, depending on the Bank's policies and the legislation in force.
- BAI agencies;
- BAI Support Line: 00244 222 693 890/00244 226 420 990;
- BAI Directo Support Line (924 100 100).