BAI Term Deposit
Do you have any questions?
Find bellow the most frequently asked
questions about BAI Term Deposit.
What is BAI term deposit?
It is a low-risk financial investment, in which the depositor undertakes not to make early mobilization, with the consideration of interest income according to the time and the fixed amount.
In what currency can BAI term deposit be constituted?
Kwanzas (Kz) and United States Dollars (USD).
What are the advantages that BAI term deposit offers?
The advantages are:
- Accessibility of the constitution value;
- It allows redemptions without penalty of interests.
What is the minimum subscription amount?
Minimum of Kz 50.000,00/ USD 500,00.
What is the term for constitution of TD?
|Currency||1 Month||2 Months
Is it possible to make early redemption?
Yes, early redemptions are allowed without penalty. Interest paid will correspond to the period in which the investment was made.
How is interest calculated and paid?
Interest is calculated daily and counted, paid at the end of each month, by credit to the customer's current account. Interest is calculated according to the following formula:
I = Capital * Time * Rate / 365 days
Is it possible to increase the existing TD?
Yes, monthly increments are allowed and capitalized, following the counting of interest on the new capital.
Where can the customer subscribe to TD?
The entire branch network and BAI Directo.
What is the subscription procedure to follow in the different Channels?
- In all channels, the customer must choose the term and have the minimum subscription amount available;
- At branches and CAEs, the customer must complete the ‘’Modelo Pedidos Diversos’’ - Mod. 010-075 and specify in the model the product and the amount to be subscribed;
- Through BAI Directo the customer can join the Term Deposit, through the following path: Term Deposits / Constitution / Select the product / Choose the term with the respective interest rate / insert the amount taking into account the minimum amount / accept the general conditions / confirm the data / validate the constitution and the term deposit will be constituted. You can view it on your BAI Directo.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.