BAI Salary Account
Find bellow the most frequently asked
questions about BAI Salary Account.
with national acceptance;
- Internet Banking: service of the BAI Directo channel that allows customers remote access to accounts, for consultations and transactions over the internet, from a computer, through a secure Bank page;
- Mobile Banking: BAI Directo channel service with features that allow the Bank's offer (services and products) to be made available via mobile phone.
- Being over 18 years old, or present the Declaration of emancipation duly recognized;
- The opening of the BAI salary account is exempt from minimum opening amounts.
- Identity Card, Resident Card or Refugee Card, for exchange residents, and non-exchange residents of Angolan nationality;
- Passport with a valid permanence visa, for non-foreign exchange residents of other nationalities (not applicable to opening online);
- Tax Identification Card (TIN) or provisional document;
- 1 (One) color passport photo;
- Last pay slip or declaration from the employer referring to the function he / she performs and the income he / she receives (Employee);
- Proof of Enrollment or Statement from the Educational Institution (Students);
- Appointment order (Public Office Holders);
- Enrollment in Professional Orders or Professional Certificate (Liberal Professionals);
- Proof of income source (in any other case).
- Client’s address: If the information about the address is not available in the identification document presented or differs from the current address, the Client must present a Certificate of residence, invoice referring to the payment of water, electricity or telephone bill or an Address Confirmation Statement;
- Add supporting documentation (evidence) on income other than salary.
- Individual Account Opening Form;
- Particular and General Conditions for Opening an Account;
- Effective Address Confirmation Statement, when applicable;
- Non-American beneficial owner status certificate;
- Certification and Identification of the Tax Identification Number (W-9).
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.