Savings Account for young people up to 17 years.
BAI Children Savings Account is a savings account for young people up to 17 years, which, in addition to ensuring future plans, encourages the creation of savings for minors.
Prepare your children for attending BAI and start earning right away.
Use BAI Directo to manage your children´s investment, carry out operations and queries.
• Safeguarding the future of your children: when coming of age, the account beneficiary can proceed with the purchase of an automobile, a housing or finance professional training that will boost the beginning of a prosperous adult life;
• Competitive interest rates;
• Redemptions are allowed, after 24 months of the account´s constitution;
• Additional reinforcements is allowed and may be carried out by permanent instruction or promptly;
• No expenditure: Current accounts associated with the Young Account are free from monthly Maintenance costs .
Conditions of access:
• Membership is made by the Subscriber (individual of legal age as 2nd Holder);
• The BAI Young account is constituted in the beneficiary name (individual minor as 1st Holder);
• At the time of subscription, being the beneficiary a minor, the Young Account membership agreement must be completed and signed by the Subscriber;
• The beneficiary must be less than 18 years.
Minimum amount of subscription:
• AKZ-30,000 (30.000 Kwanzas), or USD 300 (300 United States dollars).
Minimum amount of monthly reinforcement (required):
• AKZ 5,000 (5000 Kwanzas), or equivalent in USD.
• With automatic renewal Note: auto-renewal is required for a minimum period of 24 months.
For more information contact the nearest BAI branch from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 3:00 pm.