A BAI Salary Double Loan is a consumption credit associated to the Salary Accounts of employees of a company.
The salary that stretches.
A BAI Salary Double Loan is a consumption credit associated to the Salary Accounts of employees of a company. It allows the anticipation up to 1 (one) month of salary to face unexpected expenses.
- To be a BAI Client for at least 2 (two) months;
- Have been receiving the salary at BAI for at least 2 (two) months;
- Legal-labor relationship with an employer (public or private) for at least 6 (six) months confirmed by the Undetermined Contract;
- Clients registered with a risk level equal to C or better.
- Salary Assignment Statement;
- Photocopy of the last 2 (two) salary slips;
- Photocopy of the identity card;
- Photocopy of the taxpayer card;
- Updated address certification or Address Confirmation Statement;
a) The Address Confirmation Statement shall only be filled-in if:
- The Client does not submit the current address confirmation (residence certificate, water, energy or telephone bill);
- The address on the identification document does not correspond to the Client current address.
b) Annex a copy of the identification document and residence certification of the declaring party to the Address Confirmation Statement;
c) Mandatory data updating when making the request.
For further information please contact the nearest BAI branch, Monday to Friday, from 8h00 AM to 03h00 PM.